Thank you for your interest in guest posting with Mama Bear & Cub!
- DIY Crafts
- Feeding (formula, baby-led weaning, purees)
- Potty Training
- Daily Schedules – Newborns/Toddlers
- Family Travel
- Montessori-Based Learning
- Working Mom/SAHM Schedules
Before starting your guest post, send an email to email@example.com with your post idea and link to your blog for approval. I will reply within 24 hours with approval for you to begin writing your post. Once your guest post is approved, read the Guest Post Agreement.
Not see a topic above you know will be awesome for Mama Bear & Cub? Send an email with your guest post idea and we can chat. : )
***All guest posts must be original work and has NOT been published anywhere else. Articles containing negative, vulgar, political, or abusive content will NOT be accepted.***
Writing Your Guest Post
- Guest posts must be at least 700 words.
- Be SEO complaint, contain relevant keywords and long-tail keywords.
- Use Headings and Subheadings where appropriate.
- No affiliate links.
- Must be free of errors and proofread before submitting.
- You may include any images or videos relevant to your topic. Any images or videos used must be owned by the guest blogger.
- You may include 2 external links in your guest post. Do you have a previous published post that is relevant to your topic? Wonderful!
- Submit your guest post in a Word doc or Google doc attachment.
Include a 2 – 3 sentence author bio at the end of your guest post. Your author bio may include a link to your website and social media accounts. If you would like to include an author picture, please attach with your guest post submission email.
Benefits Of Guest Posting
- Backlinks! Do-follow links are essential for SEO and domain authority.
- Gain exposure with a new audience on social media.
- Potential increase in traffic to your site from Mama Bear & Cub.
- Able to add “featured on” to your site portfolio!
- Improve your writing skills and gain credibility in your niche.